Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will issue Uttar Pradesh MO Hall Ticket 2017. Download 4659 UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Call Letter 2017 at uppsc.up.nic.in
UP Allopathic Medical Officer Admit Card 2017
In this article, we are going to share the UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 information in the following sections. Candidates who are searching the Medical Field Jobs then you have a great chance of getting selected on the medical vacancies through this recruitment. Candidates can apply and download the admit card at www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
UPPSC Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017
UPPSC stands for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission which has released UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Job for the posts of 4659 Allopathic MO, Lecturer, Dental Surgeon, etc. Candidates can apply for their desired posts by submitting the application form through online mode before 07th December 2016. Candidates can download the UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 from the official web portal.
uppsc.up.nic.in Allopathic Medical Officer 2017
|Name of the Conducting Authority||UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission)|
|Name of the Vacant Posts||Allopathic Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Lecturer and various posts|
|Number of Available Posts||1343 Vacancies|
|Category of the Job||Government Jobs|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
UPPSC Allopathic Doctor Recruitment 2017
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Allopathic Medical Officer (Level I)||78 Vacancies|
|Dental Surgeon||33 Vacancies|
|Medical Officer (Unani)||87 Vacancies|
|Professor Shalya Tantra||01 Vacancy|
|Reader Surgery||01 Vacancy|
|Professor Materia Medica||04 Vacancies|
|Chief Fire Officer||01 Vacancy|
|Technical officer/ Principal||02 Vacancies|
|Allopathic Medical Officer (Grade-I)||924 Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||01 Vacancy|
|Total Posts||1343 Vacancies|
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
UP MO Recruitment Notification has been released by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Job seekers must utilize this opportunity and apply by sending the application form from 07 November 2016 to 07 December 2016. Candidates first read the below details and then apply online.
- Candidate minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age must be 40 years to be eligible for the UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Interview.
- The relaxation in upper age will be provided to the aspirants as per the Uttar Pradesh Government Rules.
- Lecturer: Those candidates are going to apply for the Lecturer posts they should have qualified the Master Degree in the relevant field from an authorized university.
- Allopathic Medical Officer: Aspirants must possess the degree of M.B.B.S from a recognized Institution/ University.
- The appointment of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Examination/ Interview.
- The selected candidates will be appointed in the Uttar Pradesh State.
The candidates can collect the application fee details in the following sections:-
- Handicapped Category candidates: Rs 25/-.
- Unreserved (General)/ Other Backward Class Candidates: Rs 105/-.
- Schedule Class (SC)/ Schedule Tribe (ST) Candidates: Rs 65/-.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Lecturer||Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- per month.|
|Reader Surgery||Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,200/-|
|Biologist||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/-|
|Other Posts||Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs 5400/- per month|
Procedure to Apply for UPPSC MO Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are excited to apply they should need to take a look on the below steps carefully. You can easily apply for this recruitment with the help of following instructions. Candidate should submit their application form before 07 December 2016.
- Interested candidates need to open the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission official website.
- Now find out the UPPSC Medical Recruitment 2017.
- If you are eligible then click on apply online button.
- Now fill up the all necessary details and enclosed the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Take the hard copy of the duly filled application form and press the submit button.
Candidates can bookmark our website for getting the UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card details. We will update this article when any information will be available regarding the examination schedule and admit card. Our team of professionals works on this site day by day according to the official notifications.