Latest Update (20th April 2017): Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will issue UPPSC Staff Nurse Result 2017. You can Download Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse Cut Off List 2017 at www.uppsc.nic.in
UP Staff Nurse Result 2017
Hello Folks, are you looking for the UPPSC Staff Nurse Scorecard 2017? So, we have good news for you all those candidates who want to do a job in UPPSC department. In this article, we mentioned all the mandatory details about the result in the below of this article. All the contenders must read this full article with proper attention & collect all the details then download the result from the web portal of the organization that is www.uppsc.nic.in.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Result 2017
Earlier Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has published an employment notification for the UPPSC Staff Nurse Rank Card 2017. The UPPSC department is going to recruit for 3390 vacancies of Staff Nurse (Female) & 448 vacancies of Staff Nurse (Male) in 2017.Uttar Pradesh Public service commission had invited the application forms for the eligible & interested candidates for filling up 3838 Staff Nurse Post. The interested applicants had applied online for UP Staff Nurse Result 2017 through official website portal of UPPSC. All the candidates can download their result by using their roll no, name & DOB etc for getting the result.
www.uppsc.nic.in Result 2017 Details
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public service commission|
|Information About||UPPSC Staff Nurse Result 2017|
|No. of posts||3838 Posts|
|Examination Date||09th July 2017|
|Category of Article||Result|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Notification Eligibility Criteria
For Staff Nurse Post (Male)
- Candidates must have completed High School with Science & Intermediate Examination from any recognized board by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- Applicants have Possess Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery /B.Sc Degree in Nursing registered with the U.P. Nurses & Midwives Council and Possess Diploma in Psychiatry registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives
For Staff Nurse (Female) Post
- Appliant must have completed High School Examination with Science & passed Intermediate Examination from any recognized board by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- And also Possess Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery or B.Sc. Degree in Nursing registered with the U.P. Nurses & Midwives Council. For more information refer to official advertisement.
Age Limitation as on 1st July 2017:
The Age limit of the candidate must be at least 21 years & not more than 40 years
Age Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be provided to Reserved Categories applicants according to the Uttar Pradesh Government Rules.
Application Form Fee:
The candidate needs to pay Application form Fee as follows:-
- For General & OBC Categories candidates:100/-
- For SC and ST Category: Rs.40/-
The Application Form Fee, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Selection of the candidate will be based on their performance in Written Examination and Personal Interview.
Selected candidate will get handsome amount of Pay Scale Non Gazetted Group B from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with GP Rs.4600/- per month.
UP Staff Nurse Exam Result Release Dates
- Commencing Date for Online Application Form: 12th January 2017.
- Deadline Date for Online Application Form 13th February 2017.
- Examination Date: 09th July 2017
- Exam Result Release Date: Update Soon
How to Download Online for UPPSC Staff Nurse Result 2017
All the candidates can download the result from the official website of UPPSC. Candidates must follow the all the given steps for downloading the result.
- Firstly, Log on to Uttar Pradesh Public service commission UPPSC official website that is uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Then, Find the UPPSC Notifications from the relevant page.
- After that, Navigate Staff Nurse Result section & then click on the UPPSC Staff Nurse Result 2017.
- Then, fill up the all the asked details such as roll no., name and DOB etc for getting the scorecard
- Submit all the details by click on the submit tab button.
- within few minutes result will appear on the monitor screen of the candidates.
- Take a printout of your result card & keep it safely for further use.