Latest Updated ( 19th October 2016); UPSC CDS 2 ADMIT CARD 2016 download at www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC CDS 2 ADMIT CARD 2016
Here we are going to provide the details regarding the UPSC CDS 2Admit Card 2016. Applicants who have successfully applied for the UPSC CDS 2 Exam they need to focus on the below details because we put the every detail regarding the hall ticket in the below sections.
UPSC CDS 2 Admit card 2016 Available from 1st week of October 2016. Applicants who are going to apply and attempt the CDS 1 examination held on October 23rd, 2016 and organize by UPSC are informed that CDS Admit Card 2016 available soon on the official website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC CDS 2 Details
Name of the Department: Union Public Service Commission
Name of the Exam: Combined Defence Services (II)
Category: UPSC CDS (II) Admit Card 2016
Examination Date: 23rd October 2016
How To Download CDS 2 Admit Card 2016
Hall ticket indicates that the applicants are valid or not. CDS 2 Admit Card contains all the information about the Applicants name, date of birth, Photo of Candidates etc. It also mentioned the details of examination venue and address of the examination center and many more details. And also bring your 2 pass post size Photograph and ID proof.
Here we provide some useful steps to download the Admit Card from its official website these simple steps help the Applicants to get the Admit Card. The Steps are mentioned below:
- Applicants firstly visit the official website i.e. upsconline.nic.in
- Search the option of Recruitment.
- Choose the option of CDS Hall ticket.
- Fill the details like registration number, date of birth.
- Hall Ticket appears on your monitor screen.
- Download your Hall ticket and keep it safely for the future use.
Relevant points related TO CDS II Admit Card 2016
- Admit card is the mandatory ID proof for appearing in the examination.
- Without the CDS admit card, no applicant would be permitted to take the examination. Further, it will also be required at the document verification stage.
- The date, time and venue of the written examination as well as SSB interview will be informed through the Admit Card of CDS to the applicants.
- Apart from these, the Admit Card of CDS 2016 will have important information related to the exam which the Applicants will have to follow.
- Applicants are instructed to verify all the details mentioned on their admit card. Moreover, in the case of any misprint or error in the admit card, Applicants must contact the concerned authorities at the earliest to ensure the necessary corrections.
- The courses to which the Applicants are admitted will be according to their eligibility as per age and educational qualification for different courses and the preferences given to the applicants.
- The decision of the commission as to the acceptance of the application of applicants and his/her eligibility or otherwise for admission to the exam shall be final.
- Applicants should note that the name in the admit card in some cases may be abbreviated due to technical reasons.
- Applicants must ensure that their e-mail IDs given in their applications are valid and active.
- The Applicants should keep the admit card safely since it serves as an entry ticket for appearing in the examination.
- The Admit Card which is torn, mutilated and soiled will not be accepted.
- The Applicants will have to download the Admit Card online since there is no provision of sending the Admit Card of CDS 2016 by post.
CDS Exam Pattern
The written examination for CDS consists of objective type questions divided into three subjects: English, General Knowledge, and Elementary Mathematics. Each subject is 100 marks and it is to be completed in two hours per paper. Candidates will be shortlisted for interview and personality tests on the basis of CDS Written examination scores. The interview and personality test for shortlisted Applicants includes group tests such as group discussions, group planning and outdoor group tasks in addition to personal interviews.
As when you download your UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2016 now check your name, father’s name, photograph, signature and exam center name. If you find any of the information is not correct contact to the UPSC examination department.
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in