Latest Updated (2nd November 2016); UPSC CDS 2 Result 2016, download at www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC CDS 2 Result 2016
Hey Folks, Are you looking for the UPSC CDS II Score Card 2016?Here we are going to provide the details regarding the UPSC CDS 2 Result 2016. Applicants need to focus on the below details because we put the every detail regarding the Result in the below sections.For getting the more details candidates must visit the official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in. For latest update, bookmark our page and stay in tuned with us.
Union Public Service Commission, the largest recruitment agency of Government of India has successfully conducted the CDS 1 examination in February 14th, 2016. Now it is moving towards to conduct the examination of CDS 2 on 23rd October 2016. Huge numbers of application are received for the same and aspirants are preparing to face the exam and to score the highest marks in the exam. After the examination appeared applicants are keep searching for their result and are curious too.
UPSC CDS 2 Details
Name of the Department: Union Public Service Commission
Name of the Exam: Combined Defence Services (II)
Category: UPSC CDS (II) Result 2016
Examination Date: 23rd October 2016
Result Status: December 2016
How To Download CDS 2 Result 2016
Here we provide some useful steps to download the Result from its official website these simple steps help the Applicants to get the Result. The Steps are mentioned below:
- Applicants firstly visit the official website i.e. upsconline.nic.in
- Search the option of Recruitment.
- Choose the option of CDS Result.
- Fill the details like registration number, date of birth, Roll No.
- The result will appear on your monitor screen.
- Download your Result and keep it safely for the future use.
UPSC CDS 2 Exam Result 2016
Applicants who appeared in UPSC CDS II Exam in various examination centers in India are now eagerly waiting for the UPSC Civil Defense Services Examination 2 Result 16. Now wait is going to over and UPSC CDS Second Exam result 2016 will be published very Soon by UPSC on its Official Website. Applicants can check online UPSC CDS 2nd Result 16 online by entering all details carefully.
Follow up after the declaration of CDS Result 2016
Once the CDS result 2016 is declared, the successful Applicants will be called to participate in the interview conducted by the Service Selection Board (SSB) at the venues decided by it as according to the preference of applicants for the Army, Navy, and Air force wings. Once the five-day Interview gets over, the Applicants are then sent for the thorough medical check up and then the final result is made. SSB conducts the Interview of the successful applicants from the written examination for the following academies and courses:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 143rd Course commencing in July 2017
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala, Course commencing in July 2017
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course (201/16F/PC) commencing in July 2017
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai 106th SSC Course (for Men) commencing in October 2017 and
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 19th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October 2016.
Combined Defense Services (CDS) Selection Process
- Written Examination: The applicants who filled the applications forms before the last notified date were able to appear for the CDS 2 examination which was held, every year. The examination was based on MCQ format and was of 2 hours duration.
- The applicants who will qualify in this written examination will further be called upon for Interview/ Intelligence Test/ Personality Test, the second stage of the selection procedure.
- Interview/ Intelligence Test/ Personality Test: The applicants who qualified the written examination are interviewed personally by the selection officers of UPSC to judge their presence of mind and other skills.
- The Applicants who will be selected by the officials in the interview round shall further be called up for their document verification.
- Document Verification: Selected Applicants documents like their mark sheets, graduation degree, age proof and other certificates and requisite documents are verified by the officials. If the documents are not authentic or complete then such Applicants can be disqualified by the officials.