Latest Updated (23rd November 2016): UPSC Hall Ticket 2016 Download Civil Services Mains Call Letter from www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Civil Services Mains Admit Card 2016
Candidates who have registered their selves for the UPSC Civil Services Mains Exams then we have good news for them, we are going to describe the UPSC Civil Services Mains Admit Card 2016 details in the following sections. We put the every little bit information about the hall ticket in the below article. You can download the admit card from www.upsc.gov.in.
Also Check: UPSC NDA NA 2 Result 2016
The Union Public Service Commission is all set to announce the UPSC Civil Services Card 2016 on the authorized portal. The UPSC Civil Services (IAS) 2016 Main Exam will be conducted on 03-12-2016 and 09-12-2016. Candidates who are curious to appear in the examination they can download the admit card from the UPSC main site.
UPSC IAS Mains Hall Ticket 2016 Details
- Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Name of the Examination: Civil Services (IAS) 2016 Main Exam
- UPSC IAS Mains Admit Card Available: Available
- UPSC Civil Services (IAS) 2016 Main Exam Date: 03-12-2016 and 09-12-2016
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
UPSC Stands for Union Public Service Commission which is responsible for conducting the Civil Services Exams such as IAS (Indian Administrative Service), IFS (Indian Foreign Service), IPS (Indian Police Service) and IRS (Indian Revenue Service). Every year the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) organizes these exams and recruit the eligible candidates for various government jobs.
UPSC Civil Services Mains Call Letter 2016
The UPSC Civil Services Mains Call Letter 2016 will be uploaded by the Union Public Service Commission authority persons before the 10 days of examination date. Candidates who are going to join the UPSC Civil Services Mains Exams then admit card is very important for them because no one candidates will be able to attend the examination without the hall ticket.
The registration of UPSC Civil Services Mains exams has been completed and thousands of eligible candidates have registered their selves for the examination. Now the examination will be conducted at various exam locations. The competition level is very high of the Union Public Service Commission Civil Services Mains, so candidates who are going to attend the examination should be prepared there for cracking the examination.
The UPSC Civil Services Mains Call Letter 2016 will provide the details to the candidates such as examination name, conducting authority name, posts name, exam date & timing, applicants photograph/ signature, etc. Candidates should hold the admit card on the day of examination. Applicants must reach the examination center on the specified date and time which is described on the hall ticket.
How to Download the UPSC Civil Services Mains Admit Card 2016
Below we provide the steps to download the admit card. Candidates who have applied for the examination they must take a look at the following details carefully and then download the admit card from the main portal.
- First of all, candidates will have to open the Union Public Service Commission authorized portal.
- Then go to the “What’s New” section and search the UPSC Civil Services Mains Admit Card 2016
- Click on the appropriate link and open that on another web page.
- Fill up the required details including “Registration Number, name, and date of Birth” and click on the submit button.
- The call letter will open on the computer screen.
- Take the printout of the call letter and keep it save for further use.
Candidates can gain the UPSC Admit Card 2016 information from the above description. Candidates who want to get latest admit card, jobs, result details then you should bookmark our website.