Latest Updated (03rd October 2016): UPSSSC Recruitment Notification 2016 Apply for 921 Laboratory Technician Posts at www.upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
The online application forms are invited from the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission for fulfilling the 921 Laboratory Technician vacancies. This is a government job so those candidates are searching the government jobs they should apply for the UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 before the 05-10-2016 at www.upsssc.gov.in.
Candidates can apply by submitting the application form through online process and the application forms are available on the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission official website. Candidates should read the below details first and then apply before the closing dates.
UPSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Lucknow
- Name of the Available Posts: Laboratory Technician
- Total Number of Vacant Posts: 921 Positions
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-
- Deadline of Application Form: 05-10-2016
- Official Portal: www.upsssc.gov.in
Recruitment Notice Vital Dates:
- Start date for submission of Application Form through Online Mode: 15-09-2016
- End Date for submission of Application Form through Online Process: 05-10-2016
- Application Fee Submission Last Date: 03-10-2016
UPSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
UPSSSC is formally known as Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission which is situated in Lucknow. A UPSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2016 advertisement has been dispatched by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission to find out the suitable and intelligent candidates for the Laboratory Technician Vacancies.
- Candidate age must not be less than 18 years and should not be greater than 40 years to be eligible to apply
- Other age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the official advertisement.
Required Education Qualification
- Candidates who are excited to apply they should possess the Intermediate passing certificates from a recognized institution.
- Aspirants should be qualified the Diploma (Medical Laboratory Technician) from an authorized university/ institution by U. P. State Medical Faculty Lucknow.
The application fee will be applicable as per the following details:
- General/ Other Backward Class category: Rs. 185/-
- Schedule Class (SC)/ Schedule Tribe (ST): Rs. 95/-
- PWD Category: Rs. 25/-
- Candidates should pay the application fee in State Bank Only.
- The Written Test and Interview will be conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission for selecting the suitable candidates.
- Those candidates will be qualified in the selection procedure they will be appointed on Laboratory Technician posts and they will get the salary of Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016?
- Candidates need to open the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission official website.
- Then check out the left-hand side “Notifications/Adv.” Section and click on the advertisement option.
- On the next page find out the UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 and read the all-important details from the notification.
- Download the application form and submit the application fee.
- Produce the all essential details in the application form and enclose the photocopies of the qualification documents.
- At last, take the hard copy of the duly filled application form and press o the submit button.
Here we discuss the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission jobs notification. Candidates, who want to know the latest jobs, admit card, the result then you should bookmark our website. Our team of professionals updates this site day by day accosting to the official notification. You can also share these details with your friends and colleagues on social networking sites.
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in