Latest Update (June 2017): Uttar Pradesh staff service Selection Commission will soon release UPSSSC Staff Service Selection Commission Stenographer Call Letter 2017. Applicants can Download 352 Posts Admit Card at www.upsssc.gov.in
UP Steno Recruitment Admit Card 2017
Candidates can gain the UPSSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017 details in the below description. Candidates who have completed their educational qualification and preparing for the government recruitment exam then must have a look at the below section details carefully. This is government job notification information and you can apply online and download the admit card at www.upsssc.gov.in.
UPSSSC Stenographer Exam Hall Ticket 2017
Uttar Pradesh staff service Selection Commission has announced UP Steno Vacancy Notification 2017 for 352 Post of Stenographer. Candidates who want to apply they can submit theirs by sending the online application form before the end date i.e. 14th January 2017. Candidates don’t miss this great opportunity and must apply after reading this article. The Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Admit Card 2017 will be issued very soon through online mode.
upsssc.gov.in Steno Admit Card
|Name of the Commission||Uttar Pradesh Staff Service Selection Commission|
|Name of the Vacant Position||Stenographer|
|Total Numbers of Opportunities||352 Posts|
|Apply Methodology||Online Application Form|
|Salary Package||Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- + 1900 to 2800/- GP|
|Employment Location||Uttar Pradesh State|
|Examination Name||Stenographer (General Selection) Competitive Exam|
|UPSSSC Official Website||www.upsssc.gov.in|
Category Wise Vacant Posts
|Name of the Category||Total Vacancies|
|SC (Schedule Class)||46 Posts|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)||06 Posts|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||90 Posts|
|General Category||210 Posts|
|Total Posts||352 Vacancies|
Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Admit Card 2017
A UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 notification has circulated by the Uttar Pradesh Staff Service Selection Commission for full fill the 352 UPSSSC Stenographer Jobs. Candidates have a great opportunity for getting hired as a government employee in the Uttar Pradesh State through this recruitment. Candidates must bring their UP Steno Recruitment Exam Admit Card 2017 on the day of examination.
Stenographer Age Limitations:
- Candidate minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age must be 40 years to be eligible for the UPSSSC Stenographer Vacancy 2017.
- The age relaxation will be applicable as per the Uttar Pradesh State Government rules and regulations.
Essential Educational Qualification:
- Willing candidates should have qualified the 12th Class (Intermediate) from a recognized Institution/ Board.
- Aspirants must hold the CCC certificate and have typing speed in Hindi and English 25 & 30 WPM.
UP Steno Pay Scale:
- The salary will be given to the candidates who will be selected on the UP Stenographer Posts which is Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- + 1900 to 2800/- GP.
- This is a monthly salary which we described above and given to the appointed candidates by the UP Government.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of below rounds which will be organized by the Uttar Pradesh Staff Service Selection Commission.
- Written Examination
- Sports Quota
- Personal Interview
The category wise application charges details are mentioned below which is very important to know for those candidates who are going to apply:-
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|Unreserved Category Applicants||RS 185/-|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||RS 185/-|
|SC (Schedule Class)/ ST (Schedule Tribe)||RS 95/-|
|PWD Candidates||RS 25/-|
UPSSSC Steno Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events Name||Key Dates|
|Start Date to Submit the Online Application Form||24th December 2017|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application Form||14th January 2017|
|End Date to Submit the Online Application Fee||16th January 2017|
|Closing Date to Submit the Application Form Hard Copy||18th January 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Examination Date||18th June 2017|
Process to Download UPSSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017
- Go to the Uttar Pradesh Staff Service Selection Commission official website.
- Then check out the UPSSSC Job Notification 2017 section and find out the Stenographer advertisement.
- Open the notice on another web page and focus on the eligibility details.
- Click on the UPSSSC Stenographer Exam Hall Ticket 2017 option.
- Produce all details carefully like name, registration number, and date of birth.
- The admit card will generate on the computer screen.
- Get the hard copy of the admit card and keep it safe for further use.