Latest Update (07th June 2017): West Central Railway has released West Central Railway Ticket Collector Notification 2017. You may Apply Online for West Central Railway Vacancy 2017 at www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
West Central Railway Recruitment 2017
We have good news for all those contenders who are willing to do a job in the West Central Railway Department. In this article, we are going to provide the West Central Railway Ticket Collector Recruitment 2017 details in the below article. For more details, contestants can check the website of the West Central Railway Departmenteer3 i.e. www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. For further more information, related to the upcoming recruitment, answer sheet, results etc. Contestants can bookmark our page and stay connected with us for future use.
WCR Vacancy 2017 Notification
The West Central Railway Recruitment Cell, Jabalpur has recently released an employment notification to invite the application form from the eligible contestants who are eligible for the West Central Railway vacancy. The employment notification for the available vacant posts in RRC, Jabalpur, and RRC fill up 322 vacancies for ticket collector, Assistant Loco Pilot & other various posts. The eligible contenders are suggested to apply for WCR Railway Recruitment 2017 on or before the closing date from the official website i.e. www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
|Organization||West Central Railways|
|Information About||West Central Railway Recruitment|
|No. of Posts||Various Posts|
|Offered Posts Name||Apprentice, Ticket Collector, and other various Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
About West Central Railway Recruitment Cell
Indian Railway comprises of sixteen Railway zones, the West Central zone is one of these 16. The WCR established on 1st April in the year 2003. Its Headquarter is situated located in Jabalpur, from the whole of the WCR is control & conducted. Time to time the West Central Railway Recruitment Cell released a notification to recruit eligible contestants as per the need arises in the department. Recently RRC WCR Jabalpur Recruitment 2017 published for 322 vacancies.
West Central Railway Ticket Collector Vacancy
|Posts name||No. of posts|
|Ticket Collector||157 Vacancies|
|Technician III, TRS/Welder||01 Vacancy|
|Assistant Loco Pilot (Dsl./ Elect.)||85 Vacancies|
|Technician (Elect) Power/TRS / TRD||52 Vacancies|
|Junior Clerk cum typist||24 Vacancies|
|JE(Elect/General/ TRS/TRD)||03 Vacancies|
West Central Railway Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 are defined here and all the contestants should check the necessary information from the official site of WCR which is given at the end of the article.
- For Junior Engineer (Elect/General/ TRS/TRD): The aspirants should have a Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics/ Electrical Engineering.
- For Ticket Collector and Junior Clerk cum Typist: The aspirants should have passed 12th or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks For the vacant post of Junior Clerk cum Typist Typing proficiency in English /Hindi on Computer is compulsory.
- For Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician: The contestants should have completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI approved authorized by AICTE.
Age Limitation: The contestants who want to apply for the WCR Recruitment 2017 should have the minimum age limit is 18 years & the upper age limit is 42 years.
Application Form Fee: Refer to Official Notification
WCR Recruitment Key Dates
|Commencing Date of Application Form||Available Soon|
|Deadline Date of Application Form||Update Soon|
Way to Apply for the WCR Recruitment 2017
- Initially, contenders should go to the website of West Central Railways i.e. www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- After that, open the West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 notification link from the recruitment section.
- Participants can firstly read the instructions carefully before applying for the Recruitment
- Then, Aspirants can fill application form by correct details.
- Attach the scanned copy of the credentials and upload the latest photograph and signature with the application form.
- Now, submit the application form by click on the submit tab.
- Take a print out copy of the application form & save it for future use.
In this article, all the essential information related to the West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 is available in the above description. All eligible contenders are able to apply for the posts in Railway department who meet all the eligibility criteria of the vacancy. If any candidate faces any problem in applying for the recruitment can comment in the comment box we will help you soon.