Western Railway Recruitment Notification 2016-17 Apply for 444 Trade Apprentices Vacancies at www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2016
Candidates can grab the Railway Apprentice 2016 Vacancy details in the following sections. Those candidates are looking for the railway jobs on the internet and newspapers then must have a look at the below details. Candidates who are interested then must apply online at www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
WRD Recruitment 2016-17
The Western Railway Department is inviting the Railway Apprentice 2016 Application Form for the posts of 444 Trade Apprentice Posts. Candidates will have to submit their application form through offline at Division Railway Manager (Estt.) Office Ahmedabad Division-Ahmedabad. Candidates have time to submit the application until 14th December 2016.
wr.indianrailways.gov.in recruitment 2016
|Name of the Organisation||Western Railway Department|
|Name of the Vacant Post||Trade Apprentice Posts|
|Total numbers of Positions||444 Vacancies|
|Apply Method||Offline Application Form|
|Category of the Employment||Central Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Gujarat State|
Railway Apprentice Vacancy
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||03 Vacancies|
|Mechanic Diesel||195 Vacancies|
|Painter (Gen)||05 Vacancies|
|Pipe Fitter||03 Vacancies|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||02 Vacancies|
|Motor Vehicle Body Builder||01 Vacancy|
|Fitter (Gen)||126 Vacancies|
|Electronics Mechanic||04 Vacancies|
|Welder (Gas & Elec.)||25 Vacancies|
|Programming & System Administration Assistant (PASAA)||05 Vacancies|
Railway Apprentice Recruitment Date
|Starting Date to submit the Online Application Form||Available Now|
|Last Date to submit the Online Application Form||14th December 2016|
Western Railway Apprentice Form 2016
The Railway Apprentice Application Form 2016 is invited by the Western Railway Department. The main purpose to conduct the Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2016 is to find out the eligible and skilled candidates for the 444 Trade Apprentice Posts. Aspirants can apply for their vacant posts by submitting the offline application form before the end date.
Candidates who want to apply for Railway Apprentice Vacancy they should have the eligibility conditions set by the Western Railway Department authority persons. The eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
- Candidate age should be greater than 15 years and must be less than 24 years to be eligible for Western Railway Recruitment 2016.
- The age relaxation will be provided 05 years for SC (Schedule Class)/ ST (Schedule Tribe) category and 03 years for OBC (Other Backward Class) category.
- Candidate should be qualified the Matriculation from an authorized Institution/ Board.
- Aspirants should have possessed ITI (NCVT) passed certificate in the relevant trade from a recognized Institution.
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- for General / OBC (Other Backward Class) categories.
- Those candidates are from SC (Schedule Class)/ ST (Schedule Tribe) categories their application is null.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Trade Test/ Medical Test & Physical Fitness Test.
- Those candidates will be qualified all rounds of selection they will be appointed on the Central Government Job in Gujarat State.
Steps to Apply for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2016
Willing candidates who are going to apply they should need to read the below steps carefully. You can easily apply offline with the help of below procedure.
- Interested aspirants need to open the Western Railway Department recognized the site.
- Go to the Western Railway Apprentice Notification and gain the all necessary details.
- Now download the Western Railway Apprentice Form 2016 and enter the all correct details in the application form.
- Pay the application charges and attach the photocopies of the required documents.
- Now affix the photograph in the application form and paste the signature.
- Take the printout of the duly Railway Apprentice Application Form 2016 and send it to Division Railway Manager(Estt.) Office, Ahmedabad Division-Ahmedabad.
- Candidate should submit their application forms before 14th December 2016, otherwise, your application will not be accepted by the Western Railway Department authority persons.